Reducing suicide in Aotearoa
Life Matters is a group of concerned citizens striving to help members of our community who are at risk of, or affected by, suicide.
We advocate for high-quality identification, response and support for the people who need it.
- The Mission of the Life Matters Suicide Prevention Trust is reducing suicide in Aotearoa by:
- Supporting people at risk of suicide and their whanau
- Providing community education
- Increasing community awareness
- Providing bereavement support
- Reducing stigma
- Local and national advocacy
Visit Life Matters